Family life is okay  

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Well, guys just to give you an update - my family life is going so much better. Finances are almost all caught up. Car is fixed. My oldest daughter is auditioning for America's Got Talent for singing!! We are all excited for her about that. My youngest daughter, we found out can break dance!! Life is good right now. I don't have much time to blog tonight but I wanted to post an update.

Watch out for new posts shortly because I will be starting some new things in my life. I plan on joining the Stone Soup Challenge. My girls and I will using a portion of our profits from Etsy to donate to local charities such as schools, clubs, the library and our military. So watch out for posts on that.

I will be posting about our adventures on eating healthy on $8 a day for the entire family. And the best part - watch out for monthly give-a-ways!!

So, those are the changes for now. Have a great night!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


3 comments: to “ Family life is okay

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster